YOU

Do not even think if I just stand by and not think of anything!
Do not even think if I only think of one thing!
I'm trying! I'm trying to bounce back to prove I was more than they think!
I'm trying!
I'm trying!!

You said if I have to prove the best, but .. you just stopped my steps to try to become what I want!
I'm tired of hearing your desire that I really can not do!
I'm not superhuman, I'm not a perfect man is versatile!
I still want to think about my future!
Too long have I waited for other people who do not promise for sure, they just want weird things to me!

I'm not the right person to become storage they desire!
I'M NOT ALWAYS COMPLY WITH THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY SAY!
BECAUSE I TOLD, WHAT IS BEST FOR ME AND TOLD ME WHAT I NEED!
AND I TOLD, WHICH MUST CHOOSE ME! AND I TOLD YOU WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE!

Do not just judge me with your words are worthless! Do not underestimate the people who have been working on it no matter how small!
You are blind with their words!
You have been deaf because they whisper!
You've closed the entry of light into your heart!

And do you still expect me to follow what is said by people that stupid?
Once .. you think of my heart! Can you do it for me?
And can you think of me?
Only once .. I just want it from you.

Comments

la tahzan said…
thanks for following me.. i also do same :))