in my head.. its talk about what i feel...


 The true .. I do not want the school "there" the desire NOT to me! It is very difficult ...  

Very difficult to say, or a desire to stop "them" sick hearts ...  
   Difficult to throw away ....
                     
I think it's difficult for EASY!!
"THEY" think I'm going to have "IT" they think it is easy .... 



IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

                As for the insults ... berate me .. 
 "A NEW FRIEND" forget what I do best after I'm gone they will come .. or they apologize ... 
                                                                         It is NOT EASY! very tired .....  
                              When I find what I want?? WHEN?? 
       Destruction ..
                                                  Tortured ...  
                                                                                 Sadness ...  
                      Suffering for years ...  
                                                          It can not be lost.

Comments