Sunday, December 5, 2010

''My dream man : Part 2''

Whoooho!!! i'm confused!! what again??



8. Simple Guy :)
















I don't know why.. A simple guy :) with his bright smile, it's kinda funny and cute 
*Jack Gyllenhaal 
his smile :) makes me blushed 



9. Accept me whatever my condition 

 












"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant." 
-Martin Luther King, Jr. 


10. And ANYTHING!! :)














*simple and simple! I want to get around the city using a VW combi :-)















*if the guy wanted to date, just walking together at nature or get around the city using a bike

 OR..











*with VESPA  ♥♥♥♥




"The most important is you can accept me just the way i am and you really want to get serious with me"



and thanks all to read the part 1 and the part 2 :)

2 comments:

Tita Dwi said...

hey i have almost the same dream like you lol

Imagine Life said...

@Tita Dwi LOL :D

Hanya amatiran

Judul : Gading Emas Ket : Karya ini menyimbolkan gading berwarna emas berharga yang dibalut oleh uang dan percikan darah Terinspirasi da...