Tuesday, September 14, 2010

''My dream man : Part 1''

My dream man is...
 
1. Man with long hair  
Because a guy who has long hair is hot. You know, that's why they make me love them :p
*Mike Kennerty from All American Rejects



2. Man with lil bit beard 
its really cool! with little bit beard and he look sexy :D
*model of drop dead cloth
he looks cute *.*



3. Man with hard voice (rock voice)
i don't knwo why.. his voice... *_* oh god.. sexy voice :p
*Caleb Followill from Kings Of Leon

or... sweet voice
 OMG!!! his voice, omg!!!!
*Shane Dawson



4. Man who have good sense of humor
i wanted man who can make me laugh, so i'm not feel bored again :D 
*Jim Carrey



5. Man who have thin body not muscle man!
thin guy.. i think they're really cute and sweet like him :p
*George Macdonald from As I Fall


I HATE MUSCLE GUY!!!!!
I HATE IT!!! ITS SCARE ME!!!
GO AWAY MUSCLE MAN!!!



6. Man with tattoos  *lot of tattos :p
with tattoos he can explain everything on his life, his life's purpose, his dream and  something he wanted :D
i it



7. Man with talents


hey! I don't care if you have a lot of talent!! like them :D
if u can play piano, drums, guitar or bass and you have the capital to love me  
*Travis Barker
*Grayson Chance



see ya again on ''My dream man : Part 2'' 
my dream man : Part 2 

No comments:

Hanya amatiran

Judul : Gading Emas Ket : Karya ini menyimbolkan gading berwarna emas berharga yang dibalut oleh uang dan percikan darah Terinspirasi da...