Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fly With The Air ...




Fly with the Air, Fly so easy ... Beauty of this world .. Without me .. They would never be happy .. Dreams .. Erased by the time, fly .. My dream come back. Fly with Air .. I'm jealous .. When did they know my dream? I was jealous with what they did. All Granted Successfully
Why it wasn't me?


My hopes were gone, I flew with the Air
break a wish, Fly with the Air
Ignore all pain in my heart, like a sculpture which they always keep it
My body flew with the air, let my dreams stepped

They said that something wrong with my dreams,
they tried to tease my goals


Erase the pain in my heart, Fly so easy
I wanted to laugh when I cry, Whatever I'm doing it wrong
Wash away these tears, I am jealous
Sacrifice themselves just to survive, To make them happy

Fly dreams ~ Leave me here


Fly, Join the air exhaust all the pain that buried for a long time
 My body flew with the air, When all my dreams come true? 
Life - Dream
They're ignore me, Running away from pain of my heart

Fly, 
"your dreams would never ever come true" they said.. 
just forget about my pain.

I've been keeping my revenge, Kill them
When? 
I lost my own dreams.. make them happy
Sad to see me like this, I'm so different

Throw away this pain 
throw away all of my dreams

Just wanted to make them proud, They were lied !
I'm different, so different.. 
They are easy to reach for their dreams, why I'm not? 
Fly with the Air, My body was disappear

The pain was still there
Sick, Belittled by them
and i can do that, But after i moved from there
they didn't recognized me anymore


Laughing over the suffering, That's what they do.. 
Hate and Shouted
All people support them, Fly with Air
And erase the pain of my life, I think they're good

I think they're loyal, They lie just to cover them
For what? Fly with the Air
Erase this revenge that I calm down
Should keep the effort not to be underestimated
 My body flew with the oxygen, throw away all the heartsick
Letting go.. a sense of passion, life is beautiful
 as beautiful as they want and make
I was taken by the air, let go of my mind
 
erase all of heavy loads, happened
erase me from the pain, see them laugh.. 
why it wasn't me?


sings a song to pull away my heavy load
disappear after the song and fallin' again
I know they are happy, I know they are happy
what am I here? they just simply be tough

~just fly with the air~

No comments:

Hanya amatiran

Judul : Gading Emas Ket : Karya ini menyimbolkan gading berwarna emas berharga yang dibalut oleh uang dan percikan darah Terinspirasi da...